The Bluestone FCU Mobile App is available, for free, in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Bluestone Mobile features Single Sign On (SSO) technology, meaning once you login you will have access to every feature of the app pertaining to your account.
To log in, open the Bluestone FCU Mobile app and click “Sign In” in the upper right corner of your phone screen. Enter your It’sMe247 online banking credentials. Dual verification is required unless biometrics are enable. For dual verification, enter your password and answer your security question. (Security questions are the same for website access.)
Logging in for the first time will prompt a user agreement to pop up, accept the agreement before moving on.
After successfully logging in, you can access all of your mobile banking features.
The “Assist” menu on the app home page will bring members to frequently asked questions including:
- I lost my debit card, what should I do?
- I lost my credit card, what should I do?
- I’m out of town, where is the closest shared branching location?
- Where is the closest ATM?
- How do I get started with $napchek Mobile Deposit?
- Do I have access to Bill Pay in the mobile app?
- How do I redeem my relation points?
- Order Checks
The “More” menu, accessed through clicking the last icon in the bottom blue bar, will bring members to additional options:
New Loans + (Opens our current Loan Rate Boards & directions to apply online)
Message Center (Opens Online Banking Message inbox)
Manage My Cards (Opens card controls to temporarily lock, report stolen or get activity alerts on linked cards)
eAlert Subscriptions (Current and to Enroll)
eStatements (Online statement access)
Text Banking (Enroll in Text Banking & account nickname)
ACH Transactions (See direct and pending transactions)
Dividend/Interest Summary (See historical dividend & interest details for all linked accounts)
- Tiered Services (Relationship Reward Points summary)
How do I get started with $napChek Mobile Deposit?
- Click the Deposit icon that resembles a camera.
- All members will be greeted with the same screen whether they are registered or not, the orange button on this screen will change depending on if the member has registered.
- Those who have not registered, will have an orange button reading “Register”. Upon clicking the button, it will change to say “Pending Registration”.
- The approval time traditionally takes up to 24 hours. If you are requesting registration outside of normal business hours or on weekends, your approval may be delayed.
- Approved members will revisit this page using the same first steps listed in this section. Their orange button will now say “New Deposit.” Above the button will display a list of recent mobile deposit history
- Rejected Members will revisit this page, using the same first steps as listed in this section. Their orange button will no say “Service Unavailable”. Clicking the “More Info” button below will provide a general description. For further information, please contact our Member Service Center
- An additional user agreement will need to be accepted for use of $napChek
How do I use $napChek Mobile Deposit?
- Approved members may click “New Deposit” to begin
- They will be brought to a screen asking to select an account to deposit the check into
- Select the account and enter the check amount exactly as it appears on the check then click Continue.
- Click the orange ? button to access Mobile Check Deposit Limits
- On the next screen, take quality photos of the front & back of the check.
- A success message will appear for members when their check has been sent of for deposit.
- A successful message does not necessarily mean a successful deposit. Please visit your history and check for any error icons if the deposit does not show up after 24 hours.
- A rejected message could mean there was an account mismatch, amount mismatch, or the system is down. Custom rejected messages from the review team may also appear.
- A member must either redo the deposit steps or bring the check into a branch for further review.
- Deposit before 10:00PM CST and your money will generally be available for withdrawal the next business day.
- Write “Deposited” and today’s date on the front of the check. Hold onto the check for at least a week incase we need to review it. Highly Recommended
- To avoid processing or rejection of check, please ensure that the quality of the image is clear and in focus.
- At any time, a member can be unenrolled from $napChek per Credit Union discretion, this is accepted by the member in their User Agreement acceptance.
- Members must be a member for 90 days and be in good standing to be considered for $napChek approval.